Pages

Back after more than a year!

Friday 10 November 2017

Hello to my lovely readers, 
Wow I cannot believe that I have kept you waiting for so long. So, what made me come back to this all? Well to be honest, lately I've been having a lot of personal thoughts that I needed to vent out with so much more happening in my life. I mean, I put in so much effort to this blog and to let it go to waste like that? Not by my means. Okay well now that that's out of the way, I can officially begin updating you guys on some of the recent highlights that had occurred in my life. 

1. I'm still with my boyfriend after this long! Can you believe it, that me and Seongju oppa are still together and its closing upon 3 years now!? Honestly, I was doubting my relationship skills at the very beginning, but I have pretty much become a dating veteran - the one to give advice to my friends who are new to the dating scene. 


2. My Korean skills have somewhat improved! I wouldn't say my skills are at the native level, but I can pretty much sing in Korean without an accent and eavesdrop on Korean conversations in public transport, and understand about 80% of what is being said.


3. I quit my shitty job at McDonalds! This has honestly been the highlight of my year. After working 2 years at McDonalds, I was repeating the same thing, interacting with the same customers, and getting paid no attention whatsoever for my persistency within the company. I decided, I aint going to stay in a job which I am not happy in. It just makes my time there more of a drag. So yes, I've been progressing through a few jobs this year, and none of them have been consistent. You could say, that I've had a pretty rough job path up until now. Don't worry guys, I am currently on the lookout for a stable job. I've just been unfortunate with incompetent managers, to put it simply. 


4. I can kind of sing now! Okay this I am pretty proud of. In 2016 I was so shy to sing in front of people, even in Karaoke my heart trembled when it was my turn to sing. However now, since I listen to music pretty much every day on the train, and hum the lyrics in my head, I can confidently sing out loud. I even discussed with Seongju oppa, about doing a cover of a Korean song during my upcoming uni holidays! Stay tuned for that haha.


5. I've seen quite a few KPOP bands live now! So at the end of 2016 I saw B2ST live, which was the first time that I had been to any KPOP concert. During this year, I got to see BTS live which was just "sensational". Then just recently, KCON came to Sydney, yes fckin Sydney alright. For those of you who may be unfamiliar, KCON is a huge KPOP convention, where a few groups come at once and has mainly been prevalent in America. OKAY SO THANKS TO KCON I GOT TO SEE WANNAONE, MONSTA X, COSMIC GIRLS, SF9 and UP10TION! 




So I will keep it short and sweet since it's my first post back in a while! That sums up five key happenings of my life, until I last posted. I have a Marketing exam in 2 weeks, so I won't be posting much until after my exams. Sorry but please do anticipate me guys, this time I will stay until a while. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS